You want to know what limitations have been identified for AutoCAD® or AutoCAD-based vertical products running on Microsoft Windows 7.
The following issues have been identified with Windows 7 and are currently being researched for a potential fix in a future release:
AutoCAD® and all AutoCAD-based vertical products:
- Infocenter balloons sometimes display blank
- Dragging Ribbon tabs sometimes crashes the product
- Encrypted files fail to open and save on Windows 7
- Open files do not appear on Windows 7 Jumplist
- Export to Impression functionality will not work because Autodesk Impression is not supported on Windows 7
AutoCAD Architectural 2010 and AutoCAD Mechanical 2010:
- Text in the Drafting Settings dialog overlaps radio buttons
Graphics Card Support for Windows 7:
Please refer to the Graphics Hardware List for more information on supported graphics cards in Windows 7.